Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Love


A friend of mine said that she fell in love with her husband all over again when they had their first child. She saw how attentive he was to her and their baby, how patient, how supportive. Seeing him in a whole new light, as a father, affirmed why she chose to build a life with him.

That is exactly how I feel...

... about my iPhone.



I knew from the start that my iPhone would be an added joy in my life. But it was taking my trip to Texas last week, with all the airport layovers and boring downtime, that I truly appreciated the extent to which I can depend on my iPhone. My iPhone is a far more consistent companion than my computer. Fancy hotels always charge for internet access, which then render my computer useless when I'm trying to pinch pennies. But with my iPhone and its 3G network, I was able to do, at any moment, super important and urgent business like check my friends' Facebook updates and listen to Pandora Radio. And while I was schmoozing with colleagues, I was able to easily exchange contact information with fellow iPhone users by "bumping" them. My iPhone is so faithful, he even facilitates my promiscuity.

I love my iPhone.



No comments:

Post a Comment